Dynamic native English teacher wanted in Poland
El Dorado Cultural Center Poland is looking for a native level English teacher to join our institution, 30 km from Wroclaw.
Starting In November, finishing in June 30/2020 with the possibility to prolong it
- English level: Native
- Experience as an English teacher (all ages)
- The candidate should hold a bachelor degree in education or its equivalents such as CELTA TEFL/TESOL
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally adaptable, fast learner and team player, patient, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching. Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults
- Open to work with changeable schedule: some classes will take place in the morning but the majority of classes will take place in the afternoon.
- Clean criminal record
- A driving license is desirable (but not essential) – a school vehicle is provided for classes outside of Olawa.
- Plan and deliver lessons inside and outside the institution (companies, state schools) for kids, teens and adults Online and Offline classes
- Support cultural events such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
- Give feedback to parents and students if required
- Attend to teachers meetings.
- Register students learning development in the institution platform.
- Work one Saturday a month from 7 a.m. up to 12 p.m.
- The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
- Training in El Dorado teaching strategies, classroom management, use of TICS inside and outside of the classroom and methodology for teaching languages
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays (up to 28 days/year)
- Paid Sick leave (80%)
- Survival Polish lessons paid by the school
- Pick up from Wroclaw Airport
- Accommodation in a private room, shared apartment
- Guidance in town
- Criminal record
- Recommendation letter from previous teaching job
- Diplomas and certificated
- Video answering 4 questions
HOW TO APPLY: